The LogTag HAXO-8 Humidity and Temperature Logger measures and stores up to 8000 sets of high resolution humidity and temperature readings over a measurement range of 0 to 100%RH and -40°C to +85°C (-40°F to +185°F).
Enclosed in a robust and durable polycarbonate case – the HAXO-8 is equipped with a unique temperature sensor arrangement providing fast reaction time to temperature change and a real time clock which provides date/time stamps for each temperature reading.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection mark in log by push button
- Push Button Logging start
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - Logtag can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time & temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Fine resolution of measurement – 0.1 % RH & 0.1 °C
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- Replaceable sensor air filter
- Technical Specification
- Product Downloads & Brochures