The LogTag TRED30-7R Temperature Recorder measures and stores up to 7770 temperature readings over -40°C to +99°C measurement range from a remote temperature probe.
Statistical temperature and duration readings for up to 30 days can be reviewed on the display.
The visual display of current temperature and previous alarms is an important feature in “static” applications such as cool rooms and refrigerators. The display arrangement is designed to show ‘at a glance’ if temperature violations have occurred during the current day and up to the previous 29 days. The display also shows the current temperature reading, the current time, recording status and battery status.
Details of any excursions can be checked directly by inspecting the statistics history on the recorder’s display or in more detail by downloading the logged data via a standard LogTag Interface cradle to LogTag Analyzer.
If a reading outside the pre-set “Alarm” limits is recorded at any time, a “day alarm indicator” appears on the display.
- Data loggingRecords time and temperature data for later download
- State Indicators Display shows current state (READY,STARTING,RECORDING, PAUSED or STOPPED)
- ALARM indicator Appears on the display to show an alarm trigger has occurred.
- Day alarm summary Displays in calendar-like format alarm triggers for up to the last 30days
- Current time & temperature Shows the current time and temperature when not in review mode
- Review button Allows review of current day and up to 29 previous days of statistical data and also adds an ‘inspection mark’ into the recordings log during recording.
- Start/Clear/Stop button Push button recording start, alarm clear and recording stop
(all configurable options)
- Flexible start options Push button recording start with optional delayed start (up to 18 hours) or specific time & date start
- Flexible recording options Either record for a fixed time or record continuously with ‘wrap around logging’
- Rapid Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings.
- Thin flat case Fits easily into packaging and thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”
- Real time clock Records time & temperature simultaneously
- 7770 recordings capacity Enough memory for 53 days @ 10min logging or 80 days @ 15min log
- High Quality Connector Gold plated remote sensor connector
- Interchangeable Probes LogTag remote temperature ST100 probes are interchangeable.
- Technical Specification
Part Order Code TRED30-7R : (replaceable battery CR2032) Measurement Temperature range with ST100 remote temperature probe -40°C ~ +99°C Recorder operating temperature range -30°C ~ +60°C Rated Temperature reading accuracy Better than ±0.5°C for -20°C~+40°C - typically ±3°C
Better than ±0.8°C for -40°C~+20°C - typically ±5°C
Better than ±0.8°C for +40°C~+70°C - typically ±0.7°C
Better than ±1.2°C for +70°C~+99°C - typically ±1°C
Rated temperature resolution on LCD 0.1°C for measurements -40°C ~ +50°C
0.2°C(0.4°F) for measurements +50°C ~ +70°C
0.3°C(0.5°F) for measurements +70°C ~ +80°C
0.4°C-0.6°C for measurements +80°C~ +99°C
Recording capacity Data logging memory : 7770 logs - eg 53 days @ 10min logging, 80 days @ 15min logging
Day summary statistics memory (for display on LCD): up for 30 days of Max/Min and duration values
Sampling Interval configurable from 30seconds to hourly Logging Modes Supports ‘continuous’ wrap around or specific recording period Real time clock accuracy Quartz crystal locked real time clock.
Rated accuracy ±25ppm @ 25°C (equiv to 2.5 seconds/day)
Rated temperature coefficient is -0.034±0.006ppm/°C (i.e typically +/- 0.00294seconds/day/°C)
Download time typically less than 5 seconds for full memory Power Source 3V Lithium-Manganese Dioxide extended temperature chemistry Battery Life TRED30-7R: typically 1 year of operation Size 93.0mm(H)x54.5mm(W)x8.6mm(T) Weight TRED30-7R: 41grams Case Material Polycarbonate EMC Compliance Complies with EC EMC directives (EN 61000-6-3:2006 & EN 61000-6-1:2005)
Complies with FCC Part 15 Subparts A and B.
Environmental IP65 (when vertically mounted or hung) FDA 21CFR Part 11 Compliance Designed to comply with FDA 21CFR Part 11 (Digital signatures) Reader interface Standard LogTag Interface cradle Remote Temperature probes Standard LogTag ST100 temperature probes (Standard lengths 1.5m or 3m) Manufactured to meet the European RoHS Directive
- Product Downloads & Brochures