The LogTag TRIX-8 Temperature Data Logger incorporates an external temperature sensor uniquely arranged in a recess in the case. This design protects the sensor from damage but still provides a fast reaction time more associated with remote temperature sensors.
Using the LogTag Interface and LogTag’s freely available companion software LogTag Analyzer, the LogTag is easily set-up for recording conditions including delayed start, sampling interval, number of readings, continuous or fixed number of readings and configuration of conditions to activate the ALERT indicator.
- Alert indicator – indicates if readings are outside of preset limits
- OK indicator indicates if still recording and if readings within configured limits
- Inspection Mark in log by push button Push Button Logging start
- Fast Download! Takes only seconds to download recordings
- 'Pre-Start' logging - LogTag can be configured to record even if it has not been started.
- High performance at low cost
- Credit card sized case – thin enough to be easily mailed “letter rate”.
- Real time clock records time; temperature simultaneously
- Easy to use LogTag Analyzer software that runs on any PC configures LogTag for recording then downloads resulting data for analysis. Data can also be exported to formats compatible with other applications such as Excel
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Re-calibration to achieve higher accuracy possible
- Technical Specification
- Product Downloads & Brochures