The LogTag UTRID-16Temperature Logger with Display multi-use USB PDF temperature logger is ideal for the growing need for a cost effective and reliable multi-use temperature data logger with built in USB and display.
The LogTag UTRID-16 provides the facility to create a detailed PDF report without need for extra accessories and proprietary software and features a display, allowing immediate viewing of current and past temperatures as well as alarm statistics.
The display shows recording status, last recorded temperature and alarm status of up to six user-configurable alarms and duration of any temperature excursions. When the UTRID-16 is plugged into a computer's USB port using its integrated plug, a detailed PDF report of the recorded temperature data and alarms is be automatically generated.
For a more detailed data analysis, the UTRID-16 also creates an encrypted data file compatible with LogTag Analyzer software and data management options.
- Display showing temperature and alarm status of up to six alarms.
- Can be connected to any computer with a USB port.
- Automatic generation of a PDF report as a permanent record of the data.
- Creates an encrypted data file compatible with LogTag Analyzer.
- Cost effective multi-use format with user replaceable battery.
- Ideal for multi-stage distribution channels involving “last-mile”.
- Technical Specification
- Product Downloads & Brochures